We’ve been told that getting vaccinated is a part of a healthy lifestyle.
“Well, you don’t want to get the flu, do you?!” The common flu has a survival rate of 99.9%, by the way, with approximately 44% of Americans receiving the flu vaccine.
INNATE IMMUNITY VS ACQUIRED IMMUNITY
Your immune system is a network of
- organs, and
that fight invaders like viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other foreign matters (chemicals and pollens, etc.).
98-99% of disease-prevention is based on your innate (“inborn or natural”) immune system.
This includes epithelial barriers, mucous membranes, phagocytes, and natural killer cells. It also includes the functioning of your thymus, spleen, and bone marrow.
You can think of this part of your immune system as your police force, your military, and your justice system all rolled into one.
Acquired (“to obtain for oneself”) immunity is cellular memory.
These cells, called antibodies, remember how to effectively fight off certain diseases.
Antibodies are only about 2% of your immune response.
This is what vaccines focus on.
This 2% of your immune system.
Whereas the innate immune system is like your body’s military/police, the acquired immune system is like someone who sees something happening and calls the police to tell them.
It’s your immune system’s whistle-blower.
So, the question I have is, do we irritate the acquired immune system AT THE EXPENSE of the innate immune system? Because that’s what vaccines do. They irritate the immune system. As do viruses and bacteria.
Or … can we just focus on having a great innate immune system that can fend off invaders?
Even Rudolph Virchow, the “Father of Modern Medicine” said –
“If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat – diseased tissue – rather than being the cause of diseased tissue; mosquitoes seek the stagnant water but do not cause the water to become stagnant.”
“Had it not been for the mass selling of vaccines, Pasteur’s germ theory of disease would have collapsed into obscurity.” – E. Douglas Hume, author of Pasteur Exposed.
YOUR BODY – YOUR RIGHTS
As far as vaccinations go, I don’t think any authority figure – the government, your doctor, or your workplace – has the right to dogmatically tell you what you should or shouldn’t do with your health and the health of your family. With the facts properly laid out, you should be able to come up with a logical and emotionally-sound decision for yourself.
It’s our fundamental right as a patient whether or not to consent to a medical treatment.
After World War II, the Nuremberg Code was established to protect the rights of any person undergoing a medical procedure. Part of it reads: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.” The Declaration of Geneva, adopted by the World Medical Association in 1948 states that “I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat.” One of the central tenants of the practice of medicine is “Informed Consent,” which roughly states that “when a sufficiently capacitated adult does not give …voluntary consent to intervention … the intervention is impermissible…”
But by mandating vaccines, we are losing our right to consent to the treatment. (By the way, all cases where nurses groups have taken hospital or clinic management to court to fight mandated vaccination, have won. So far, the legal precedent is on the side of the patient’s voluntary consent.)
Mandatory vaccines are just plain un-American.
Some people argue “But, Nicole, if vaccines are bad, why isn’t that published on the front of every newspaper and heralded from every reporter?!”
This is why: news agencies need advertising dollars to stay in business. Pharmaceutical companies spend billions of dollars every year on advertising.
VACCINATION IS NOT IMMUNIZATION
How about when the vaccines are called “immunizations?” Except they’re not. Vaccines are temporary. Immunity means
Vaccines temporarily increase your antibodies to an organism. Even the CDC explanation form “how vaccines work,” they say “after a while, however, that immunity begins to wear off.”
(Record scratch) – I’m sorry, did you say the ‘immunity begins to wear off?’
Then why even get it?
The thing about the flu (and measles and many other diseases that vaccine companies and the CDC think we need vaccinations for which multiplies every year): most people survive it.
We have antibiotics (which you take only when, of course, you’re about to die from a bacterial infection, and no other time), hospitals, medication, and even qualified herbalists all over the world can save you from infectious diseases.
We live in a time and place where we have other options available.
The measles outbreak in California was 150 people – none of whom died. In Europe right now there’s a huge push to vaccinate, especially in rural Romania and Ukraine due to thousands of outbreaks of measles every year. There have been deaths, but only in subsects of people (gypsies) who don’t go to doctors. With modern medicine, death from measles is quite rare.
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS
The flu vaccine – touted as protection against all 4 varieties of the flu – has been shown to have an effectiveness rate of around 36%.
Placebo is 35%.
Even if the effectiveness rate was 60%, which some news sources have reported, if this is effective “immunization” shouldn’t it be closer to 100%? Why’s it not working so often on so many people?
The thing is, there are 4 strains of flu virus, with immeasurable mutations within each of those 4 classes. These viruses are smart and are constantly changing and evolving. So what you’re getting vaccinated against may not be what you actually come into contact with.
REAL IMMUNITY COMES FROM WITHIN
Too much activity in your acquired immune system – think “immune system narcs” – causes your immune system to be on hyper-vigilant overdrive. This is when vaccines may be the underlying cause of autoimmune disorders.
All the while – I won’t say “ignoring” however – not addressing things to help your innate immune system function optimally.
It was critical for the new medical industry “to indoctrinate the public in the Western world with the belief that the salvation from all, especially physical ailments, lay outside the individual’s system and responsibility, because it was caused by external factors…and that chemical remedies (drugs) will keep him free from disease, independent of his own vigilant responsibility.” -Howard Hencke (“Germ Theory: A Deliberate Aberration”)
SO HOW DO WE STAY HEALTHY AND NOT GET THE FLU/COVID/MONKEYPOX/ETC.?
So why the rise of epidemic illness like Asiatic Flu, Swine Flu, etc.?
“The viral (and other germs) diseases build up strength and resilience when it gets into weakened people or test animals. That’s why when our malnutrition is at its peak these diseases come in like a prairie fire in dry weather and build up their virulence to where they can mow down everybody. So that’s why we have these waves of invading epidemics all the time. Various forms of colds and flu and so forth.” -Dr. Royal Lee, 1933
So here are the top 3 things you can do to stay healthy during flu season, and really any time of the year.
- Whole food nutrition
- Eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Stay away from vitamin C sourced from “ascorbic acid” (read the label); instead, use a vitamin C complex like Cataplex C or A-C from Standard Process
- Use Calcium Lactate or citrate. Low blood serum calcium has been linked with critical illness and diseases and the length of recovery time.
- Determine Zinc deficiency and supplement or change diet (eat less sugar and processed foods) as needed
- Vitamin D: sun exposure and a good quality fish oil
- Vitamin F: essential fatty acids (EFAs) also found in fish oil and nuts like brazil nuts, almonds, and sunflower seeds
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Most infectious disease death rates were already going down (see graph below), and drastically so, way before the introduction of vaccines. The reason? Clean water, regulated food industry, and sanitation.
- Hand-washing is the best way to prevent getting sick. Hands down.
- Stress management
- Keep your cortisol and adrenaline in check. Meditate, walk, drink water. Play and have fun. Keep a balance in your life.
VAERS, a vaccine injury reporting website run by Health and Human Services, shows over 59,000 reports of injuries, 450 of which are death, in 2016. It’s also speculated that many incidences (estimated 10x as many) go unreported. I don’t know about you, but I’m not willing to die or risk my kids dying just to get a vaccine against something like measles, which – chances are – people will survive if they get it.
NOT ENOUGH STUDIES HAVE BEEN DONE
The big argument pro-vaccination is that “this is science.” And if you’re anti-vax, you’re anti-science. In school, when I learned about how vaccines were created, I was amazed. “This is a great invention!” But, unfortunately, the science stops there.
- In the early 2010’s, a mass influx of Somalians immigrated into the US and many of them ended up in Minnesota. As per federal regulations, they all received 100% of the recommended vaccines. Then, the autism started. In the whole of the United States, the autism rate is around one out of 500 kids. In this Somalian community, it was one out of every 32 kids. At first they didn’t know what was happening to their children because no word exists in their language for autism.
- By 2016, around 40% of the population had stopped vaccinating. Then a measles “outbreak” occurred which of course ended up in all the headlines. It was 70 people. AND NOBODY DIED.
- Yes, is sucks to have the measles; my kids had it. But, especially in this day and age where we have amazing access to clean water and vitamins and even Tylenol, it would be unlikely that anyone would die or become severely injured from measles.
- Even in the 1960s – before the measles vaccine – only one out of every 500,000 people died from measles.
- AND – why don’t we study this population now to see if the unvaccinated kids are becoming autistic? It would be a perfectly controlled setting to see if there is a measurable difference, but nobody is doing it.
- Why don’t we study populations of kids who may be susceptible to vaccine injury? We can’t just say “this is preposterous” and ignore the situation, says Dr. Bernadine Healy, former head of the NIH. Some kids get it and some kids don’t, but what would it hurt to look into why this is happening? “…the question has not been answered.”
- No studies on the current vaccine schedule have been done to test for safety. All medications are tested for reactions to other medications, but not vaccines. Why is this not being done?
- There are lots of toxic ingredients in vaccines, and thimerosal (ethylmercery) is the only one “studied.” There have been all of 4 total studies. I’ll tell you about 2 of them: One of the “studies” done was by Poul Thorsen who is now on the FBI most wanted list for embezzling over $1 million from the “study” he did. In another study, Dr. William Thompson, afterward admitted to medical fraud. He said, “I have been a part of the (autism) problem.” Other items in vaccines that need to be studied: aluminum (a known neuro-toxin) and formaldehyde (which irritates the upper respiratory system and may cause cancer).
BODIES MAKE THEIR OWN ANTIGENS
When you actually get sick – flu, measles, whooping cough – your body makes really good antigens all on its own that actually work. Since most of us survive the flu nowadays, and being exposed to it makes you less likely to get it in the future, and the flu vaccine is just a guess since they’re not sure which viral strain will be in the air, why even bother stuffing all those toxins in your body?
In any vaccine argument, the pro-vaxxers will bring up this guy. He lost his medical license after an inquiry into a study he did with a group of other doctors found him guilty of malpractice. The one other doctor from that study who was charged with malpractice later was re-tried and the judge said the other trial was not ran correctly and granted him his license back. Andy decided not to bother because he was helping so many people actually recover from autism by identifying food allergies and healing their guts.
The original study that got those docs in trouble found that they could “not accept nor reject” that the DTAP vaccine led to autism. But it did make Mr. Wakefield question whether or not changes in the gut flora made some people more susceptible to it.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY VACCINES?
When I was growing up, I remember getting shots like 2 or 3 times. Now, there are 72 different vaccines given before the age of 18! That’s an awful lot of toxins going into a child with a developing nervous system.
THE NUREMBERG CODE
At the end of WWII, many countries agreed to the Nuremberg Code, which detailed that doctors must have the informed consent of the patient before doing any medical research / procedures / prescribing a medication. In other words, it’s your right to say “no.”
And in some states in our country, like in California, they are taking away that right. My friends in San Diego were worried they wouldn’t be able to put their 5-year-old in kindergarten because they didn’t want to vaccinate her. In California, unless you have a documented medical reason not to vaccinate, you can’t go to school. They eventually found a doctor that connected my friend's egg allergy to a reason to not vaccinate their child and she's attending school just fine.
HOW CAN YOU IGNORE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?
I personally know people – a cousin, a good childhood friend, and my step-daughter – with children affected by autism. ALL OF THEM NOTICED A DIFFERENCE AFTER A VACCINATION. These are not isolated incidences. If you search on YouTube for “vaccine injury” you will find around 50,000 videos.
If this was a murder trial, and millions of witnesses point to one person, how can we NOT be investigating this in more detail???